Born in 1959 in Brazzaville, Congo, Olivier de Sagazan is a French artist, painter, sculptor and performer. In 1999, he discovered a new way to express himself by covering his body with layers of clay and paint, his body becomes both the base and the canvas of his works.
Many artists fascinated by his work call to collaborate on new creations.
- Ron Frick with his movie Samsara
- FKA Twigs for his immersif project chambre
- Mylène Farmer : A l’Ombre
- Nick Knight et Gareth Pugh : This is not show
- Mario Sorrenti : Discarnate
- Nick Antosca : Channel Zero
- Bartosz Konopka : The Mute
- Qiu Yang : film VR ” O” produuct by Hou Hsiao-Hsien
- Wim Vandekeybus : Hands do not touch my precious Me
Olivier has exhibited all over the world. Over the past 10 years, his work has increasingly turned to the practice of the performing arts: performer, actor, director. Last show: “Ainsi, sois moi”, performed by 6 dancers, first in Brest as part of DansFabrik.
Le fantôme dans la machine, édition Presses de l’Université d’Angers